Have Class, Will Travel

Or is that Will travels? I'm enrolled in a travel class at my University, and this blog will serve as my daily journal for the trip.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Ooh, first posting.

So, this is blogging. It's all very 21st century, isn't it?
Anyhow, I'm going to be departing from my super-secret lair to visit England and Scotland for a History class at my university. One of the requirements of the class is that each of the students keep a travel journal. On previous trips, I kept the journal in the traditional manner (i.e. I jotted stuff down a week later, and hoped that I got the details somewhat correct.), but on this trip I thought I'd be all high-tech about it.
So, I'll be taking the digital camera and my ThinkPad along this time, and posting the journal entries and my pictures as I go. Hopefully, I'll be able to connect to the interweb regularly; otherwise I'll be jotting things down a couple of weeks later, and hoping I got the details somewhat correct.