Have Class, Will Travel

Or is that Will travels? I'm enrolled in a travel class at my University, and this blog will serve as my daily journal for the trip.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

About that last post:

Sorry for the spelling and typos in that last entry. I typed it up quickly while riding on the bus to York, and then attempted to edit it in Blogger after I uploaded it. Obviously, I didn't catch everything. I've edited it twice since, and it still doesn't seem to have taken.
Had a busy day yesterday. Jan, Ken, Terry, Sonoko and I took advantage of the free day of the trip to take the train to Durham, to see the single greatest cathedral in the history of time. It is also where the Venerable Bede is buried, so it speaks deeply to me as an Anglo-Saxon and Northumbrian historian.
More photos are up, including pictures of Skipton Castle, York Minster, and Durham Cathedral.
I'll have more to say about each of them soon. Today, we're on our way to Whitby.