Have Class, Will Travel

Or is that Will travels? I'm enrolled in a travel class at my University, and this blog will serve as my daily journal for the trip.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Home, at Last.

It's about 11:45 PM Mountain Time as I write this. I've just gotten back from about 11 hours of flying and another 6 hours or so of killing time at Heathrow and O'Hare.
Stay tuned, I'll have some of my notes from Scotland up soon, if I feel energetic, as well as a couple more photos and maybe a movie. In the meantime, I plan on sleeping in my own bed for the first time in nearly a month. With just the right number and type of pillows, with no schedule to keep, and nobody's snoring to interfere with my own. It's damn near paradise.

Added 6/23 at Noon: Hmm. I thought I posted this on Tuesday, but it's been lingering as a draft. I have uploaded the rest of the pictures from the trip to Flickr. Most of them have tags and descriptions by now, and I'll be tidying up the rest later today.