Have Class, Will Travel

Or is that Will travels? I'm enrolled in a travel class at my University, and this blog will serve as my daily journal for the trip.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Yes, I know I promised more updates.

DSC00118
DSC00118
Originally uploaded by woden325.

I'm a-workin' on them. I've decided to delete the Adsense code from the site, which was more trouble than it was worth (exactly $0.00 in earnings).
In doing so, I managed to wipe out the nifty Flickr badge, oops. I'll add that back later.
Speaking of Flickr, the full photo set is now up and mostly finished. If you'd like to make a print of any of the photos, simply click on the "all sizes" button (it looks like a magnifying glass) and download the full-size image. You can then print this at home or at Mega-Lo-Mart or Target or any other place that does digital printing. Alternately, if you are a Flickr member, you can order prints through them and pick them up at Target or have them mailed to you. The pictures should make pretty decent 4"x6" or 5"x7" prints, but not much bigger. If you want the really big image, email me and I'll send it to you. The original should be good for up to an 8"x10".
Now, if you'll excuse me, it's off to the library to work on my paper about Lady Anne Clifford.