Have Class, Will Travel

Or is that Will travels? I'm enrolled in a travel class at my University, and this blog will serve as my daily journal for the trip.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

More updates

  • Ok, I realized that I lost my weather links in the sidebar when I redid the blog template, so I decided instead to include links to the towns we stayed in. The maps are more-or-less centered on the location of our hotel or B&B, but I couldn't figure out how to make Google Maps put the pinpoint on the location, so you'll just have to take it on faith.
  • Also, Joe has updated his website with more pictures from the trip, go there and look around.
  • I have found my notebook with my off-line scribblings about some of the locations we visited, particularly in the Scottish portion of the trip, so I'll be posting more stuff shortly.